After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Network Cable Identifier of 2023. Check our ranking below.
2,713 Reviews Scanned
Fluke Networks Remote ID Kit for MS-POE MicroScanner with Identifiers #2-7
- Remote identification kit for use with MicroScanner POE (Power over Ethernet) copper cable test unit, includes #2-7 IDs, this is an optional accessory ideal for doing bulk identification of unlabled RJ45 jacks
- Item Package Dimension: 5.32″ L x 4.72″ W x 0.91″ H
- Item Package Weight: 0.1763698096 lb
- Model Number: 5006616
Fluke Networks CIQ-IDK24 Remote Identifier Kit for CableIQ Network Cable Tester
- For use with the Fluke Networks CableIQ Qualification Tester
- Provides for full wiremap testing on twisted pair cabling
- Provides easier identification of twisted pair and coaxial connections
- Compatible with F-connector (coax) and modular jack (RJ)
Fluke Networks MS2-IDK27 MicroScanner2 for Microscanner2 Network Cable Test
- Add this optional accessory to a Fluke Networks MicroScanner2 Cable Verifier.
- Far-end identifiers 2-7 test telephone jacks, Ethernet jacks and CATV outlets right out of the box.
- Fluke MS2-IDK27 Remote ID Kit included in MS2-KIT may be ordered separately.
- Country of origin: China
Noyafa NF-8601W-A Multi-Functional Network Cable Tester for RJ45, RJ11, BNC, PING/POE 8 Identifier
- 2. PING function to test network performance, data packet, min & max time.
- 3. Tone trace cable with complete AC Interference Rejection
- 4. Hub blink for locating network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch.
- 5. TF function to import and export data from comupter (160 sets, txt format).
- 6. Measure length of network cable, coaxial cable, telephone cable.
Network Cable Tester, AT226-C NF-8601W LAN Ethernet Cable Tester RJ45 UTP STP Diagnose Tone Tracer Network Cable Length Tester for RJ45, RJ11, BNC, PING/POE 8 Identifier Telephone Wire Tracker
- 【 PoE Function】 Identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage.
- 【 PING Function】To test network performance, data packet, min & max time.
- 【 AC Filter 】Tone trace cable with complete AC Interference Rejection.
- 【 Hub Blink 】Hub blink for locating network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch.
- 【 TF Function】 To import and export data from comupter (160 sets, txt format).
Digital Network LAN Coaxial Wire Length Cable Tester with 8 Remote Identifiers, Cat 5E/ 6E RJ45 Port Open Short Circuit Connection Wiring Error
- Type of Tester Cable: STP / UTP twin twisted cable and Coaxial cable
- Tester Port Tester RJ45 master port (M), atester LOOPBACK RJ45 port (L), far-end recognizer RJ45 port (R) can be used to measure and check the continuity of coaxial cable.)
- Locating Cable: far-end passive test jack (8 are included in set)
- Length Calibration: User can set calibration factor by himself by a given length cable. The length of calibrating cable is more than 10M
- Length Measurement of Twin Twisted Cable Scope: 135m (3~1000ft)
Cable Labels by Wrap-It Storage, Mini, Multi-Color (60 Pack) Write On Cord Labels, Wire Labels, Cable Tags and Wire Tags for Cable Management and Organizer for Electronics, Computers and More
- GET ORGANIZED – Tired of unplugging the wrong cord? We were! Avoid the frustration with Cable Labels. Label computer cords, power strips, charging cables, anything, without using messy tapes or twist ties for cords.
- EASY TO WRITE ON – Surface is easy to write on with a ballpoint pen. This helps makes cords easy to identify and can be used as label tags, cord labels for electronics, computer wire organization and more.
- NO STICKY RESIDUE – Unlike other cable tags or identifiers, these cord labels feature reusable hook and loop closure so you can stop using tape and other one-time-use solutions that leave a gunky lint magnet. Gross.
- SO MANY USES – Identify cords, cables, wires and more. These cable identifiers can be used for cable storage, network cable management, electrical organization, home theater cable management; and as a power cord organizer, computer cable organizer, computer cable labels, marking tags, ethernet cable labels, wire tags, speaker wire labels, audio cable labels, and so much more.
- Includes – (60) Cable Labels from Wrap-It Storage (writing surface 0.5″ diameter) + 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. PATENT PENDING
Triplett Byte Brothers RJ45 Outlet Identifier Kit for Triplett Low Voltage Pro Cable Testers LVPRO 20/30/30SR (LVPRO-RJ45ID)
- A popular accessory used to identify (ID) the location of multiple outlets that you are testing
- Includes 20 IDs (1-20) and a hard foam organizer
- Designed for RJ45 identification
- Works with all Triplett LVPRO models (sold separately)
NF-388 Multipurpose Handheld Network Coax Cable Tester Trace Cat6 6E Cat5E Coaxial Cable Tracker USB BNC RJ45 RJ11 Tester Network Cable Ethernet Wire Tester Telephone Cable Tester Audio Cable
- One person enough to complete cable continuity check With 8 Remote identifier
- Product set composed of a main tester, a receiver and 8 remote identifiers
- Check wiring error in 5E, 6E, telephone line, coaxial cable, USB cable and such as open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, reverse connection or cross-talk interference
- Dynamically calibrating cable length and making length measurement
- Measure cable length and determine the distance of open circuit and short circuit
Hobbes 256655G LAN ID Giga – Pro Network Device Link and Speed Status Identifier with Portfinder and PoE Checker
- Display current online status by led, determines the link speed and transmitting packets up to gigabit
- Determines the device is operating in 1000base-t full duplex, 100base-tx full duplex, 100base-tx half duplex, 10base-t full duplex, 100base-t half duplex
- Port-finder function that send auto-negotiation signal to communicate and determine corresponding socket on hub/switch/router (led indicator will blink on the hub/switch/router panel)
- Check existence of poe, identifying the type of the pose, whether the poe voltage is detected on the pair 12–36 (end span), or on the 45–78 (midspan)
- Rj-45 flexible connector tip can be connected with standard network equipment and jack, nic (network interface card) testing
TREND Networks | 158051 | VDV II Series Cable Identifiers | RJ45 Plastic Numbered Patch Panel Identifiers #1 – #24 | Set of 24
- DEPEND ON US: At TREND Networks (formerly IDEAL Networks), our mission is to innovate test solutions that are fast, accurate, and empower network technicians, data installers, and system integrators to better power up their world
- VDV II SERIES: Easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial, or industrial voice, data, or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network, and video/security cabling
- IDENTIFIERS: This set of RJ45 cable identifiers are used to simplify labelling at the patch panel. They can be used with the VDV II set of cable verifiers
- INCREASE EFFICIENCY: This set of identifiers allows for the labelling of separate cables numbered 1 to 24. Through proper labelling, any technician can easily identify the nature of each cable, saving time and increasing productivity
- COMPATIBILITY: These identifiers are compatible with the TREND Networks VDV II, VDV II Plus, and VDV II Pro voice, data, and video cables
FTTx Networks: Technology Implementation and Operation
- Farmer, James (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 452 Pages – 11/28/2016 (Publication Date) – Morgan Kaufmann (Publisher)
Klein Tools VDV501-852 Cable Tester with Remote, VDV Scout Pro 3 Test Kit Locates and Tests Voice, Data and Video Cables
- Cable tester for voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- Self-storing Test + Map Remote (#1) tests, maps and IDs a cable run in a single step
- Power over Ethernet Tester that displays PoE wire and Voltage
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with a tone generator (requires analog probe Cat. No. VDV500-123; sold separately)
- Measures cable length up to 2,000 feet (610 m)
Klein Tools VDV501-829 Cable Tester, VDV Commander with Test-n-Map Remotes, Cable Installation Tone Generator and Probe Kit
- Cable tester locates, tests and measures coaxial, data (RJ45) and telephone (RJ11) cables
- Identify wiring faults including miswire, open fault, short fault, split-pair, wire map
- Detect, identify and test Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Measure cable length and distance-to-fault with Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology
- Four tone options with probe included
Klein Tools VDV500-820 Cable Tracer with Probe Tone Pro Kit for Telephone, Internet, Video, Data and Communications Cables
- Includes a professional grade analog tone generator and tracing probe for open-ended, non-energized wiring
- Toner-Pro features 5 distinct tone cadences, transmits 1,000+ feet
- Rugged Angled Bed of Nails (ABN) clips securely attach to wires
- RJ11 plug easily connects to telephone and RJ45 data jacks to tone wire pair
- Toner-Pro tests for continuity and polarity with results indicated by clearly labeled LEDs
NetAlly LRAT-2000 LinkRunner AT Copper and Fiber Ethernet Network Tester
- A handheld Ethernet tester for quick, automated verification of network connectivity and availability. Connect an RJ-45 or fiber cable (2000 model only) from the network hub or wall plate to the LinkRunner AT RJ-45 LAN or fiber port.
- Tests 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair and 100/1000 Mbps fiber optic Ethernet links
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 seconds
- Features basic cable tests, Ethernet link and switch port identification, TruePower PoE, IP ping, TCP port open, IPv6 support, reflector option, 50 reports, Li Ion battery
- Includes Li Ion battery, cable identifier 1, LinkRunner Manager software.Supported Operating Systems:Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
NOYAFA Underground Cable Tester Locator Wire Tracker Detector, Detection of Wall and Underground Cables, Electrical Lines, Water and Gas Supply Pipeline Path.–
- 1.Detecting cables, electrical lines-water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth
- 2.Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth
- 3.Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits.
- 4.Both transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert. Transmitter built in DC/AC voltage meter for linear measurement of 12-400V DC/AC voltage.
- 5.Any questions , pls contact NOYAFA Store first.
Network Cable Tester, Wire Tracker with Multi-Functional for RJ45, RJ11, BNC, Metal Cable, PING, POE AT226-C
- 【PoE & PING Function】Identify which pins are providing power and detect how much voltage, test network performance, data packet, min & max time
- 【Cable Testing】Measure length of network cable, coaxial cable, telephone cable.Capable to test open, short, cross connection,
- 【AC Filter】Tone trace cable with complete AC Interference Rejection.
- 【Hub blink】 For locating network port by the flashing port light on Hub / Switch.
- 【Addtional Benefits】TF function to import and export data from comupter (160 sets, txt format).
Fluke Networks MT-8200-49A Cable Tester (Pack of 2)
- Cable tester for simple verification of wiremaps and identification of faults with LEDs
- Testing of twisted pair cables for open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs
- Remote identifier enables one-person testing
- Tone generator for tracing installed cables hidden in walls, floors and ceilings
- Easy-to-read fault display on cable tester
Fluke Networks 26000900 Pro3000 Tone Generator and Probe Kit with SmartTone Technology, Blue
- Tone and trace wire on non active networks; SmartTone technology provides 5 distinct tones for exact pair identification; Battery: 9 volt alkaline
- Sends a loud tone up to 16 kilometer (10 miles) in most cables and provides 5 distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs
- Precise SmartTone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification, replaceable tip
- Pro3000 unfiltered probe with ergonomic sleek design, loud speaker is audible in noisy locations, 3.5 millimeter headphone jack
- Push button switch selects Solid, Alt and Off
Last update on 2021-11-03 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Network Cable Identifier?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Network Cable Identifier? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Network Cable Identifier, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Network Cable Identifier available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Network Cable Identifier that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Network Cable Identifier?
- What benefits are there with buying an Network Cable Identifier?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Network Cable Identifier?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Network Cable Identifier, much less the best one?
- Which Network Cable Identifier are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Network Cable Identifier?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Network Cable Identifier, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Network Cable Identifier, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Network Cable Identifier. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Network Cable Identifier buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Network Cable Identifier currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Network Cable Identifier has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Network Cable Identifier?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Network Cable Identifier.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Network Cable Identifier objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Network Cable Identifier.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Network Cable Identifier, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Network Cable Identifier is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Network Cable Identifier information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Network Cable Identifier is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Q: What does a CI cable identifier do?
A: The CI Cable Identifier will safely identify a dead (or de-energized) primary cable within a group of energized or de-energized cables as well as live secondary cables (including neutrals) up to 240 VAC (440 optional).
A: Cable Identification Tags A cable ID tag typically consists of a tie that loops around cables (or cable bundles) with a tag on the end that serves to identify what it’s wrapped around. There are many pre-printed varieties, or blank options such as Kableflags that let you write in whatever type of label you wish.
Q: How can I tell if my Ethernet cable is Cat 5 or Cat 6?
A: Most of the time you can identify an Ethernet cable by the connectors on the end (rj45’s have 8 contacts and generally all four pairs are connected, unless its an old lower speed cable), and if you look closely, the hard to read writing on the cable itself (see if you can read what these say) – it will typically say Cat (or category) 5, 5e or 6.
Q: Can a Wire Marker be used to ID a cable?
A: Wire markers are used to ID a single cable, and aren’t large enough to accommodate bundles. If you need a wrap-around label in an environment where an adhesive label with the potential to peel is absolutely not an option, a heat shrink label may be your best bet.